When you visit our website, the following information will be transmitted and stored in the log files by default:
- Date and time of accessing our website
- IP address and the Internet service provider to which it is assigned
- The country (e.g. Germany) from which the website is accessed
- The operating system used
- The web browser used (type and version)
- The address of the previously visited website (the so-called referrer URL)
- The pages and files of our website you are accessing and opening, including access status
- The data volume transferred
This data does not allow us to identify you, nor will we combine it with any other data in order to identify you. Any potential data evaluation will be carried out only after prior anonymization of the data. In this case, we store and evaluate this data separately from any personal inventory data. Data evaluations are carried out solely for statistical purposes and in order to improve the design of and promotion for our website.
We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files your web browser stores on your computer. The cookies used do not retrieve and store your personal data. We use only so-called session cookies that are deleted when your browser is closed. You can set up your browser so that it prohibits the storage of cookies or deletes already stored cookies. Furthermore, it is possible to use special programs or internet services for this purpose. However, blocking cookies may lead to limited functionality of our website.
We generally do not forward personal data to third parties. This does not apply if forwarding the data is required to carry out a contract concluded with you, or for the purpose of enforcing our rights in case of misuse, or if we are obliged to forward the data due to a request of a federal or state authority in the context of mandatory national legislation.
Right of access to personal data
On your request we will inform you free of charge if, and, as the case may be, which personal data are stored with us.
Google + 1